[access-uk] Re: new accessible mp3 player

  • From: "Adrian Higginbotham" <adrian.higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 16:22:54 +0100

correct graham with the addition that the zen stone allows you to organise
files in to folders and there as a mode which lets you skip between folders so
for example you can arrange albums in to folders and then jump between albums.
the modes are skip folder, play, and radomise (shuffle) price is £27.99.

Adrian Higginbotham

Accessibility content manager

British Educational Communications and Technology Agency - BECTA
Tel: Direct dial 024 7679 7333 - Becta switchboard 02476-416994.

Email: Adrian.Higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://www.becta.org.uk/
BECTA, Millburn Hill Road, Science Park, Coventry, CV4 7JJ