[access-uk] Re: microwave oven query

  • From: "Marie Baisez" <baisez.marie@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 16:00:31 +0100

my microwave has a button to set for a minute and its dial clicks for every ten second for the first 5 minutes and every click is a minute up to 30 minutes, then 5 minutes until 60 minutes. Don't know how it goes after that. Unfortunately, must be quite an model now as I've just realized I bought it in 2000. Hope you can still get something like that. All you have to do then is keep your wits about you when you set it up, remember the sequence or use the one minute button.

Hope this helps a little.

Marie
----- Original Message ----- From: "Derek Hornby" <derek.hornby_uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>