To: "Access-Uk@Freelists. Org" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, February 07, 2009 12:46 PM
Subject: [access-uk] microwave oven query

Hi All
I know that most blind people will be able to use talking microwave oven.
However, does anyone know of a microwave oven that can easily be operated by
deafblind?

I  was thinking of one that has preset time buttons. So for example 1
button  might be 30 seconds, Another might be 1 minute Another might be 5
minutes.
And if one wanted say 20 minutes  one could just press the 5 minute
button 4  times.

Regards,  Derek