[access-uk] Re: magic desktop etc

  • From: tony scanlon <turrots@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2014 14:32:15 +0100

Hi Jim
As far as I know I don't get these reminders so not sure how to proceed.
But maybe take a look in your program files for any Magic desktop related
files. Or maybe check the HP assistant settings to see if updates reminders
are set there.  There are a lot of useless software loaded on the HP
machines but as I am not on a HP at present can't check but will look later
to see if anything is still on my laptop relating to Magic DT update
reminders.
But hopefully you will get it sorted soon.
Tony