[access-uk] Re: laptop memory

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 15:54:35 -0000

Mark, maybe someone can talk you through it on the phone but if you are looking
for a new laptop I think you would be looking at one with at least 4GB RAM
memory and as for the size of the hard disk, well it is going to be larger than
the one you currently have.  I'd be looking more at what screen reader I was
using in terms of memory and what other applications I wanted to use and how
many applications I wanted to have open at any one time.