[access-uk] Re: laptop help please!

  • From: "allykelly" <ally.kelly@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 18:04:32 -0000

Hi George,

Thanks for the information, My son says it is possible that Santa may stop off
at pc world and pick up a wireless router for the laptop! (ho ho ho!) I think I
get most of what you said, but if you did take the laptop e.g. abroad I assume
you would have to subscribe to another network to access the wireless access
point? if so? who provides such a service?Sorry for all the questions George
but I guess I'm just curious. Once again thanks.

Alistair