[access-uk] Re: is there a USB compatible iminidisk recorder that has software that is visually impaired friendly?

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 15:19:43 +0100

Hello Richard,

Thank you for your swift reply. May I ask exactly what type of machine you were referring to when you wrote "digital Olympus range "? digital Olympus range of what? Were you referring to digital recorders and if so, may I ask what format do these machines record in? do they record in MP3 format?

Thank you in advance for your  reply.

Alexander Shannon