[access-uk] Re: internet banking

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2011 19:47:10 +0000

Hi all.
I use Lloyds both for my retail and online banking needs. When I log in I type my unique user ID and password. I then select three correct characters from my memorable information. Once I have done this I should be logged in. Very accessible in my opinion.
Take care.

Chris Hallsworth

On 03/03/2011 13:04, Hazel & Kim Darvell wrote:
Has anyone on the list been brave enough to use internet banking?
We bank with H S B C but feel reluctant to use the service, how screen
reader friendly are these sites?
Are there capture text to contend with?
and finally we have no sighted help in house..
We use Jaws 11
Any opinions welcome.
Hazel