[access-uk] Re: internet banking

  • From: "John Farley" <j.farley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 18:22:04 -0000

Hello Hazel,

In my earlier note, I used the term "contact phone number". On the Lloyds
TSB site you set up which phone number you want contact from. You can choose
to use a land-line or a mobile.

Regards, John

John Farley

        Personal Contact              Work contact

E-Mail: j.farley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx       john.farley@xxxxxxxx