[access-uk] Re: iPhone Ebooks

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2011 13:51:51 -0000

Hi Mike

Actually this is something I also want to know because there is a book I
need for university which only appears to be available as an E-book.  If it
were available for the iPod or iPhone, and I were to download it in the App
store, could I read it using VoiceOver and record it onto say the Plextalk
to allow better navigation?  Is this just a dream or can I really do it?

I haven't followed the threads about Ebooks or readers until now as I prefer
Braille wherever I can get it.  So any suggestions gratefully appreciated
which may help those of us who need these texts in a format we can at least
access?

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns