[access-uk] Re: help with watching a DVD on my laptop

  • From: "Debby McCallan" <debramccallan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2014 17:53:27 +0100

Hi
i have found the best way is first to get the movie playing.  Sometimes I've
just kept hitting Enter and Tab until something happens.  Another hurdle is all
the trailers but once you've got it going go into the Play menu and seselect
option for audio tracks (key K?) and choose as required.  Wording can vary.
Once you get the AD Playing you can go back to the beginning of the movie.
Hope this helps or that someone can come up with better instructions.
Debs