[access-uk] help with watching a DVD on my laptop

  • From: "Fran Holman" <franholman755@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2014 17:40:18 +0100

Hi Could anybody out there give me some info, I am trying to watch a DVD  on
my Laptop.  the computer asked me if I want to use Windows Media Player or
Clear 5.  I chose Window Media, I assume that is correct.  However, I could
not access AD although I know that there is AD on the Film as it says so on
the cover.  Also I could not get the Film to start.  I am using an acer, and
Windows 7 and JAWS13. Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks

Fran.

---
is active.