[access-uk] Re: headset query.

  • From: "Angel" <angel238@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2014 13:28:01 -0400

I use to have a cellular phone accessory which allowed all calls to be answered
as soon as the phone rang.  Which would make it possible for a person not to
have to touch the phone to answer calls.  Though my accessory was wired.  I
suspect the same thing can be accomplished with wireless ear pieces.