[access-uk] Re: getting a strange message can anyone help

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 19:22:28 +0100

"In other words, my two reply's will be grouped under your original message but
you won't see mine until you expand the conversation.  Bit of a mute point if
you don't already know to do this"

Yes Barry, That what occurred to me too while reading Fran's message! You may
need to forward your replies to Fran privately.

Cheers,
Amro