[access-uk] Re: freesat

  • From: "Adrian Higginbotham" <adrian.higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 11:49:28 +0100

Certainly looks like AD will be a goer on the BBC ITV offering where according
to this page:
http://www.freesat.co.uk/help.php
all set top boxes will support AD. (right at the bottom of the page, last
question).

Adrian Higginbotham
Project manager: Learning services
Becta
Tel: Direct dial 024 7679 7333 - Becta switchboard 02476-416994.
Email: Adrian.Higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://www.becta.org.uk/
BECTA, Millburn Hill Road, Science Park, Coventry, CV4 7JJ