[access-uk] Re: freesat

  • From: Dean Wilcox <wilcoxdean@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 16:19:18 +0100

The free sat from sky site doesn't fully load for me, only the title of the page loads. Is anyone else having the same problem? I doubt it matters but I'm using IE6 and Jaws7.

At 16:03 23/04/2008, you wrote:
Hi Peter yes I agree we are paying £27 per month for sky and as we are both totals it seems to me the lack of access on sky is never going to get much better. the freesat from sky or bbc still gives us totals a lot of programs and if one can use the ad service which I think I am sure we can do it is certainly worth thinking about. the dedicated number for freesat is
0870--2405651
cheers.