[access-uk] Re: first day at work placement/visual based work

  • From: "Tony Cretney" <rac@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 10:06:41 +0100

Hi Justin
I don't know how useful this might be for you, but I will mention it anyway.
In Zoom Test, there is a lens option which allows you to have a small lens
style area of magnification and this moves around with the cursor or the
mouse.  If you are unfortunate enough to be stuck on  Poster design again
try using this setting as the magnification in the lens is just as high as
if you have it on full screen, but it woudl also allow you to see the layout
of the entire screen and to have the area where you are working magnified to
whatever level you like.  Hopefully this might be some help for you.
You should definitely have a bigger screen than a 14 inch one anyway. I did
not know that people still used that size of monitor these days.  It sounds
as if it is one they have dug out from the stores for you.
Good luck with the placement anyway
Best wishes
Tony.