[access-uk] Re: first day at work placement/visual based work

  • From: "Justin R" <mypc128@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 07:57:55 +0100

Hi Andrew,
a bigger monitor?! you're not wrong there!  i was hoping for a larger
monitor, it's not that much to ask but.. it seems no extra monitor was
brought in anyway!  infact, I'm borrowing someone elses desk, only to move
elsewhere in the room next week.  ii've been told it's part and parcel of
office life.

As for the sound card issue; I was lucky! lucky that the sound card wasn't
disabled.  we had a job to find the headphone jack to plug in the headphones
until the boss decided to look at someone elses computer set up.
fortunately it's at the front of the work station and no need to go to the
back of the computer.  that would be difficult given the layout of the desk
and it's untidiness.

well, this should be the last of my poster designing projects.  I'm sure
they can give me less visual based work to do, he says.

Justin
> ** vacation ## d

** vacation ## d