[access-uk] Re: downloading mp3s

  • From: "Kevin Lloyd" <kevin.lloyd3@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 20:33:09 +0100

I think that's a long standing JAWS feature.  To be 100% accurate in getting
the MP3 file you're after, move your virtual cursor to the link by arrowing up
or down the page as normal, then use insert + F7 to get a list of links.  Tab
immediately to the "Move To" button in this dialogue and press spacebar.  When
you now hit the applications key you'll see the save target menu option and it
will be correctly placed over the MP3 or whatever file you're wanting to
download.

Regards.

Kevin Lloyd
E-mail: kevin.lloyd3@xxxxxxx