[access-uk] downloading mp3s

  • From: Williams Family <welivehere7@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "access uk" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 20:06:21 +0100

hi
using jaws 11, windows 7 and IE 8: when i encounter an mp3 file i want to
download i press the application key, arrow down to "save target as" and enter.
that usually does the job. however, I am finding that when i first attempt to
go to "save target as" it isn't there. if i click on the link to play it it
opens it in windows media player. i then close media player, and haypresto, the
"save target as" is there. after downloading the file and i move down to
another mp3 file i wish to add, the "save target as" is there, but unless i
open the file in media player then close it first, I will end up downloading
the first file i downloaded. Is this a jaws 11 problem, or something i need to
adjust in my settings? many thanks in hope,
brianthen