[access-uk] Re: You Moderator and Delayed messages

  • From: "TONY CRETNEY" <rac@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 10:24:56 -0000

Hi Peter! Sorry to hear that you had an accident at the Railway Station. This will have caused you a good deal of trauma and i can understand your fear at stations in the future. Hope things improve for you in this respect soon.

Tony
Skype tonycu14
H.P. laptop Skype tonycu12233
Best wishes to all on the list