[access-uk] Re: mobile dongle?

  • From: John Gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 09:57:56 +0000

Hi tony I am sure if you go for the vodafone one it will be accessible. cheers. At 23:00 26/02/2010, you wrote:

Alan,

No worries or hurries!

I'm in Dublin Ireland so things may be sometimes a little different here!

It's just that if you can get that model number I can check it here from Vodafone Ireland.

Sorry if all this sounds sort of strange but it's not meant to be!

Confused myself!

Model number whenever; that would be great!

I'm with 3 till August!

Regards and thanks

Tony