[access-uk] Re: Word 2007 query

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 14:38:06 +0100

Hi Douglas,

I know it's no consolation, but you are not alone in taking
documents back to a 2003 system to edit - and that's with
20/20 vision, and 20 years or so of using various flavours
of Word.

I've not yet found a way to save documents in such a way
that when re-opened, they will appear as they were when
saved.  However, you should be able to change that via the
View ribbon, and if not, then you may have a local/Hal
problem.

George.