[access-uk] Winamp And Wav

  • From: "Dj Paddy" <mygroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access uk" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 11:35:45 +0100

Hiyas.

I haven't seen this before.

Winamp the latest beta or the previous version wil not play some wav files I have.

I have a massive codec pack installed and the wavs play fine even in windows sound recorder.

I've tryed these on two completely seperat machines.

Any ideas?

I've checked under preferences and file types and selected all, un installed winamp cleared it from the registry on both machines, reinstalled it and nothing.
Any thoughts?
Barry