From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Dj Paddy
Sent: 16 September 2006 09:47
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Winamp And Wav

Hiya Steave.

Yup I've tryed the waveout plugin.

The way I can get them to play is rename the extension to .mp3, even though
they aren't.  I'm not sure if they've been encoded at some weird bit rate or
what's up.  If I rename em to mp3, convert them to wav using the disk writer
they play fine with .wav in winamp and on the nokia phones.

Trouble is it also multiplys the file size from 100k to aalmost 2meg!
Ðà