[access-uk] Re: Whereabouts of translation software?

  • From: "John Wilson" <j.wilson07@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 11:19:39 +0100

Hello Lynn,

Yes, this is why I wanted a more reliable piece of on-disk
software. The results from Google Translate are far from
precise but do give some idea of meaning when none
whatsoever is previously known. Luckily, I do understand a
little Spanish so am usually able to sort the bad
translations out from the better ones.

John.