[access-uk] Re: Whereabouts of translation software?

  • From: ">Lyn & Twinny" <lyn.bordeaux33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 17:00:15 +0200

Just beware of this type of software...the translations are not accurate so if
you know the language you are translating into, that would help immensely.  I
am telling you from experience, I am bilingual myself and I have tried using
this type of software/service before and the results are not exactly accurate
so be careful with those.
I do translate documents from the international guide dog federation and the
european guide dog federation for my manager at our guide dog school and I'd
rather do these myself rather than having to rely on this type of
software/service.

Lyn & Twinny

**********
Email  & MSn:
lyn.bordeaux33@xxxxxxxxx
Skype:
keanemaniac
klango:
keanemaniac
facebook:
www.facebook.com/lyn.bordeaux33
(Please say who you are and where you got my info if asking to share details,
thank you)