[access-uk] Re: Watches

  • From: "Gordon Keen" <gordon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 18:19:06 -0000

do YOU MEAN SOMETHING LIKE A NOSE STUD THAT WHEN TOUCHED SENDS AN RF SIGNAL
TO THE TALKING WATCH IN THE EAR RING?
where DO YOU PROPOSE THE RF ACTIVATED BRAILLE DISPLAY IS WORN FOR THE
HEARING IMPAIRED, IT WOULD NEED TO BE A SENSITIVE PART OF THE ANATOMY
WOULDN'T IT?

I hesitate to add the caveat but...tongue in cheek chaps.

cheers!
Gordon
From Glorious Devon, England.
email: gordon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx