[access-uk] Re: WINAMP QUESTION

  • From: "Richard Godfrey-McKay" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 12:29:33 +0100

Thanks Peter.  I wonder if you, or anyone else can help with this one for my
Father-in-Law:

He's playing albums in Winamp by selecting a folder, opening the context
menu and then selecting play in Winamp.

Works fine when I'm there doing it, but invariably shortly after I've left
his flat, although the tracks play, Winamp seems to be minimised, and the
keys to move around the tracks don't work. Is there a relevant setting to
ensure that Winamp is always in focus?

Thanks.
Richard Godfrey-McKay
Tel: (01738) 445 880
Mobile: (07791) 452 593

Please read this special message

My partner, Cindy, is losing weight and at the same time, raising money for
RNIB.

Please go to

 <http://www.justgiving.com/slimmercindy> www.justgiving.com/slimmercindy

 to make a generous donation to RNIB and keep her healthy and motivated to
lose even more weight.42Lb to
date!

Thanks for reading this message.
Richard