[access-uk] Re: WINAMP QUESTION

  • From: "Peter Logue" <castle2008@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 22:27:58 +0100

Hi Richard,
You probably don't want to opt for the always on top winamp thing. It means
that winamp will be on top of all other applications  while you work on your
computer. For instance while reading Outlook Express emails, winamp will be
visible at the top left corner. Ditto when using Internet Explorer or MS Word
etc.
Peter Logue

From beautiful Helensburgh on the firth of Clyde.