[access-uk] Re: Victor Reader Stream and Audible

  • From: "Barry Toner" <barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2010 10:28:57 +0100

Yusuf,

I didn't know we could subscribe to the US Audible site.  Did you just fill
in your UK address on there?  I thought I tryed that about 2 years ago and
it wined at me.  If we can sign up to the US Audible that's very cool.  I
had to stop looking on there because there were books they had the UK site
didn't and it was just teasing me!

Cheers,
Barry.