[access-uk] Re: Victor Reader Stream SD Cards

  • From: "Dj Paddy" <mygroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 22:50:45 -0000

Thanks folks.

I got two 8gigs to start off with.  One for me and one for my partner from
Play.  Saved 26 quid plus free delivery.

Didnt' know Amazon did these as well.

Bit dissapointed DSA didnt' know and get me an SD Card and have to wait to mine
arrives but hey they did buy me a Mac Book Pro with 320gb HD, 2.35GHZ Core II
Duo, Boot Camp and Vista, so can't complain!

Dj Paddy