[access-uk] Re: \MOBILE aNNOUNCING cAPITAL

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 21:45:22 -0000

Hold on a minute Chris, \i started a new message and wrote this is and then pressed the hash key as \i was going to write the letter A because I wanted to explain it more clearly. When \i hit hash it said one hundred and sixty and then it was as though there was a pause and it said one and then it said upper case. \now I had only used 8 including characcters and spaces.

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>