[access-uk] Re: Veried results with USB BoomBox

  • From: "Clive Pallett" <clive.pallett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 21:13:22 -0000

Hello Keith,

I don't know if this problem is unique with this player, my son David's MP3
player does the same.  If the album has more than 20 tracks, it starts at
track 1, then 10, 11, 12, etc to the end of the album, then back to tracks 2
to 9.  This is hopeless when listening to a club mix, as each successive track
blends into the one before, and the player skips the tracks and then comes
back to earlier ones.  As I said about the Blind Cool tech podcasts, it plays
them fine and in the order you put them, and there could be big gaps in the
file numbers.  I don't think anything can be done with the order for music
files, plus you cannot fast-forward or rewind.  I'm not too sure if I will
keep this player, unless it can be improved.

Best wishes,

Clive Pallett