To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2009 12:23 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Veried results with USB BoomBox

Hello Andy,

I've just tried your suggestion of putting leading zeros in front of tracks 1 to 9, with no change in the playing order. I think this must be how it is programmed to read tracks. I've even tried putting dashes in the filenames with the same result. As I said in an earlier post, my son David has an MP3 player which behaves the same way, so listening to albums where tracks fade into each other is a pain. As for file tagging, this shouldn't be a problem as I use CDex for ripping CD's and I've had no problems apart from some albums not being found on the online database.

does anyone have any more suggestions I can try?

Best wishes,

Clive pallett