[access-uk] Re: Veried results with USB BoomBox

  • From: "Clive Pallett" <clive.pallett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 12:23:01 -0000

Hello Andy,

I've just tried your suggestion of putting leading zeros in front of tracks 1
to 9, with no change in the playing order.  I think this must be how it is
programmed to read tracks.  I've even tried putting dashes in the filenames
with the same result.  As I said in an earlier post, my son David has an MP3
player which behaves the same way, so listening to albums where tracks fade
into each other is a pain.  As for file tagging, this shouldn't be a problem
as I use CDex for ripping CD's and I've had no problems apart from some albums
not being found on the online database.

does anyone have any more suggestions I can try?

Best wishes,

Clive pallett