[access-uk] Re: VIDEO OR DVD?

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 10:44:02 -0000

Hi Richard,

DVD is obviously the best choice, unless you want to record directly to a
computer hard disk, as I do.  But DVD offers superb quality, without the
dropout of video, without the hiss, crackle, worn-out tapes, and so on.

All the best
mobile:  +44(0)7956 334938,
Email:  Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web site:  http://www.comproom.co.uk