[access-uk] Re: VIDEO OR DVD?

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 07:37:20 -0000

Richard,

If you're not a great TV adict and just want an occasional recording and
have no big plans for DVD etc., you may for the moment want to get the
Cobolt handset which speaks all entries and stores this information in
the handset, sending it to the TV at the appropriate time.  You have to
line up the handset with the TV;  something opposite over the other side
of the room works well.  The handset doesn't look good and is bulky but
does the job for around £50, I think, though I don't know the exact
price and could be a little out.

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx