[access-uk] Re: Using Vista

  • From: Douglas Harrison <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 12:54:55 -0000

Thanks  Chris. I've found it again - I went to Default Programs in Control
Panel, then
Programs and Featurese, and there it was!  I had been  trying Programs and
Features in the
Control Panel itself.

The fact that the items in the Control panel differr for the various flavours
of Vista is an
added complication.

Douglas

--