[access-uk] Re: Winamp and Windows Vista

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 14:53:49 -0000

Hi Chris,

I saw the following (below my signature) posted to a Winamp
list on 2nd November, so I guess it's pretty up to date.

George.

Winamp has a few problems with Vista at the moment and if
you install with the normal options then when start you will
get an error message.

This is due to the Sonic CD Burning/Ripping part of winamp.
So when installing make sure to disable this part from the
installable options and it will solve the problem