[access-uk] Re: Turning Off Norton's Security Alerts.

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 17:35:35 +0100

I never fixed mine any old way, turning off Windows security, Norton's
or anything else.  It just popped up and up and up and up!  Oh, I had to
trash the lot in the end and then got a really messy Registry.  Oh, on
my route I also got buried in docs from Symantec and never did reach the
end of the pile and a suitable answer really.

I didn't want to take out Norton but, alas, I asked around and nobody
could give me good advice that really solved the problem!

Anyway, now it's gone and I'm currently just running AVG, but I think
I'll go for NOD32 next time I have to revamp my computer.

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx