[access-uk] Re: The Open university course Materials in Alternative Format

  • From: "ELEANOR BURKE" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2009 21:24:22 +0100

I take your point entirely Barbra but with reference to the disabled I was talking about an alternative reading medium and it would be fair to say that while sighted people do indeed use electronic format and the Open University use it on-line for all students, it is my preferred medium due to my visual impairment.

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>