[access-uk] Re: TextScout Demo

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 06:46:31 +0100

Hi Barry,

OK, the first beep you hear is the one you should aim for. You will then
hear higher and lower beeps, and when you reach the pitch of the first one
you heard, that is an exact photograph.  I have taken more "perfect"
photographs with it, than I have with KNFB Reader which doesn't have the
same kind of aiming assistant.  I like this aiming assistant on TextScout
now I am used to it, but it does take some getting used to.

All the best

Steve

  _____