[access-uk] Re: TextScout Demo

  • From: "Barry G" <lister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 15:54:13 +0100

Hi Martin, as I interpreted the verbal instruction from the software, I should
raise the phone it until I think the document is in the frame and the tones
will then help with orientation.

On my phone, the tones then vary as you tilt the phone, however, I'm not sure
if it is telling me I have it totally horizontal but skewed or whether it is
tilted to the front/back axis or the left/right axis!

I found it hard to describe the various possibilities and am still not sure
I've said what I mean clearly, so I feel sorry for anyone who knows what to do
and then tries to explain it to me!

All the smiling best,
Barry G