  From: Barry G
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, August 24, 2009 3:19 PM
  Subject: [access-uk] Re: TextScout Demo

  Hi Barbara, they are referring to the key variously known as the pound or the
hash key immediately to the right of the 0 key on most phones.  That foxed me
too at first!

  By the way, has anyone else had problems with the software crashing their
phone?  I'm using an N82 and it keeps hanging mine.

  I have also so far failed to work out how to use the tones generated as an
aiming aid...

  ATB,
  Barry G