[access-uk] Tesco's orders

  • From: "Barry Hill" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2006 21:07:13 +0100

Hi all

Since Tesco has introduced their new access site I have had items that I have
selected that have not been put into the order.  Last week, there were a few
veg items missing that I convinced myself that I might not have actually
ordered, I think it is referred to as a senior moment.  However, I know I
definitely ordered some cheese this week but it didn't get put in the order.
Still, there doesn't seem to be anything I can do about it as I have not been
charged for any items that I have not received.  has this happened to anyone
else.

Barry