[access-uk] Re: Tescos online

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2010 19:45:06 -0000

I think it's improved a bit since it's original facelift (if that's what you can call it) but agree it's not as user friendly and fast as the old access site.

I still prefer the Tesco site as it is at present to any of the others I've tried, those being ASDA and Sainsbury's.

Whyever don't they just leave it alone!  <Smiles>

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx