[access-uk] Re: THE BUG

  • From: "Ian Macrae" <ian.macrae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 08:57:06 +0100

Absolutely, Andrew.  When I first got the radio at the back end of last
year, this was one of the things I mentioned. The display panel itself
is probably slightly more then twice as large as that on the
Tempis/Sonus/Evoke models and the letters and digits on it are larger
two.  Also, in stand-by mode, the display shows a digital time read-out
which almost completely fills the display and so is relatively easy to
read with low vision.  Also, as you say, because the display head is
mounted on a gooseneck, you can have it at whatever angle you like and
as close to your nose as you need.

Thanks for the reminder.

Cheers now.

Ian