[access-uk] Re: THE BUG

  • From: "Ian Macrae" <ian.macrae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 11:38:21 +0100

No Steve, the recordings are listed in a menu and given as titles the
date and channel from which they originated.  Once you've started
playing one you can't then menu down and check out the next.  Another
frustration is that you can't fast forward or rewind in recordings.  Nor
can you bookmark other than by pausing the playback and going back to it
without, for example, going back to the live radio option.

Cheers now.

Ian