[access-uk] Re: TALX and continuous reading

  • From: "James O'Dell" <jamesodell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 14:00:09 +0100

Hi Sunil

I think if you look at the Talks manual you will find it says that you can't do
a continuous read of a whole web page because of the fact that Talks, unlike
desktop screenreaders, has to rely on the screen and can't access the
underlying html or wml of the page, so I think you're out of luck for the time
being.

hth

James